Drifting

Mar. 21st, 2021 05:11 pm
gows: (sensual)
[personal profile] gows
Jesus. You wanna how fucked my time sense is right now?

I have lived in a ski town since December 2005. The ski calendar, economically - and often socially - speaking, sets the rhythm for the life and livelihoods of our town.

I *just* now looked up when the season is supposed to end. Because, in part, it doesn't *matter* to me anymore; I feel disassociated from society and find it difficult to interact in person with most people.

At the same time, I am hyper-reactive to any sense of loss. Often overprotective.  Bossy, definitely.  Both strongly attuned to potential danger - to the point of paranoia - and at other times totally blase about it.

This is a weird place to be.

Profile

gows: (Default)
gows

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 01:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios