Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
gows
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
gows
This is Halloween
This is Halloween
Oct
.
27th
,
2011
11:34 pm
gows
Tired of all women's Halloween costumes being "sexy"? (And yes, those quotation marks are there for irony.)
Check
THESE
bitches out. :D
And if you've got a little dog, too? Go
here
, in particular.
Current Mood:
defiant
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
(deleted comment)
no subject
Date:
2011-10-30 05:37 am (UTC)
From:
gows.livejournal.com
I've always had a fondness for Boudicca/Boadicea, myself. :)
no subject
Date:
2011-10-28 02:21 pm (UTC)
From:
thrashbluegrass.livejournal.com
"sexy mailbox" would be the best costume ever
no subject
Date:
2011-10-30 05:30 am (UTC)
From:
gows.livejournal.com
Would a
sexy Scrabble board
(http://www.halloweenandcostumes.com/images/Product/medium/4256.jpg) do?
I
wish
I were making this shit up.
3 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
gows
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
April
2021
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Page Summary
thrashbluegrass.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 06:19 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2011-10-30 05:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-28 02:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-30 05:30 am (UTC)I wish I were making this shit up.